Whether you are new to acting, hitting a snag in your audition repertoire, or gearing up for a big audition season, I will coach you into shape and fill your toolbox before entering the audition room.
- Assess then cater to each student individually per their personality and goals.
- Hand-select pieces that cater to your type from actual plays (versus anthologies).
- Share insight and tactics from a voice behind the table to understand what a director or producer is thinking.
- I will handle logistics re: room bookings, copying, etc.
- I will be your coach; therefore, your biggest advocate.
“Working with Rebecca has been invaluable for me. She has an innate theatrical sense, and is able to effortlessly draw a performance out of an actor that they didn’t initially think possible. I leave each coaching session with increased clarity and specificity, able to walk into any audition room with confidence.” – Margaret Clark, Actor